Oshawa PUC Networks Inc. (Oshawa Power) accepts payment made by:
- Pre-Authorized Payment (PAP) or Budget Billing plans – details below
- Visa, MasterCard or American Express – details below
- Telephone or electronic payment services offered through your financial institution.
- Chartered banks, trust companies, and most credit unions
- Mailed cheque (allow 5 days for delivery)
- Visa Debit & MasterCard Debit
Note: Oshawa Power no longer accepts cash payments at our main office.
–Pre-Authorized Payment (PAP) Plan
By signing up for our Pre-Authorized Payment plan, you can avoid late or forgotten payments. The “net amount” of your bill will be withdrawn from your bank account on the due date shown on your bill.
You will continue to receive your bills prior to the due date, allowing you to track the amount to be withdrawn. A message will appear on your bill once you have been enrolled to help ensure that you do not accidentally pay your bill twice.
In order to enroll in our PAP plan, you must provide your banking information by completing our Pre-Authorized Payment Form.
Note: Requesting a banking information change or cancellation of enrollment require 10 days’ notice prior to your upcoming due date. For more information on your right to cancel a PAD agreement, contact your financial institution or visit www.cdnpay.ca.