We often receive questions about the following policies. They are included here for your information. If you have any questions please call and we will answer them for you.
Privacy of Personal Information
This policy was initiated to comply with MFIPPA legislation which requires us to keep information about our customers private. We will not release information to unauthorized persons or to authorized persons who do not properly identify themselves.
- Deposit payments will be collected from the Customer when an application for distribution services is made.
- The deposit shall be maintained for a minimum of one year.
- Deposits will be refunded yearly or upon request, after one year providing the Customer has established a satisfactory payment record
- All amounts held on deposit will be applied to the final bill on termination of distribution services.
- Deposit requests can be waived if you have had either gas or electricity service within Ontario for at least 12 months within that last year and your previous utility provides you a letter of reference.
- Deposit requests can also be waived if you enroll your electricity account onto Preauthorized Payment, for the enrollment form click here: